Marisa McDonald Photography Weddings & Engagements
Covid Update: Smaller intimate weddings welcome! I’m happy to customize pricing. Let’s chat!
I believe in family and friends gathered around,
happily ever afters, legacies for future generations,
and the love that we choose
day in and day out.
I have been married for 12 years and I *still* treasure my own wedding photos in albums and on my walls. I have shared those photos with my children since they were old enough to look at books. I still remember that day and I love being able to show my kids the day our family began. Because I know how precious these memories are and how much they will mean to future generations, I love to work with couples bursting with new love who desire a beautiful visual memory of the first day of the rest of their lives.
What to Expect
- It all starts with COFFEE (or a phone chat if you’re not local)! Why? Coffee = better wedding pictures! Its true! It is so important to me to get to know more clients before the wedding day ever arrives because that is going to make you 100% more comfortable in front of the camera! I also want to know all.the.details about this big day you are planning! I am the one vendor you will hire who will be with you the.entire.day! We need to be a good fit and I need to make sure I am prepared to help make your day amazing!
- Once we are sure we are a great fit, I will send you a contract and invoice for a retainer that can be completed electronically. You will then immediately get access to my 70+ page BRIDAL GUIDE and my full wedding day questionnaire. We will work together to perfect your wedding day timeline to ensure that I am able to capture every last detail!
- Next up is your COMPLIMENTARY ENGAGEMENT SESSION! Yes, you read that right! And guess what…the “why” for this is the same as coffee….better wedding pictures! The engagement session is a great time for me to get to know you better, find all your best poses, and to get you familiar with how I work before the big day arrives. I also just love giving gifts, so please consider this my gift to you!
- About 8 weeks before your wedding date, we will revisit the questionnaire and timeline and FINALIZE our plans for the big day.
- Finally, the BIG DAY is here! You will feel confident and prepared to fully enjoy your big day. I will take care of capturing every magical moment!
- Within 2 months I will deliver your online gallery of images. You will have full access to download, enjoy, share, print all of your special moments at no additional cost! These are YOUR memories! You will have the option to purchase professional prints at drugstore prices right in your gallery (but you are welcome to print them anywhere you like).
- Now its time to choose the images you’d like to see in your COMPLIMENTARY 20-PAGE LINEN LAY-FLAT ALBUM. You can even take full control by choosing your own page design right within your gallery.
- ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL WEDDING STORY FOR YEARS TO COME!
INCLUSIONS & INVESTMENT
My Southern California weddings include 8 hours of coverage, a second photographer, a complimentary engagement session, a complimentary professional album, and professionally edited full resolution digital images of your day for $3499.
GETTING MARRIED SOON?!?! Select dates in 2010 and early 2021 are available at a 15% discount.
I am also available for destination weddings and elopements! Inquire for details!
Marisa McDonald Photography