Looking for Wedding Pricing? Hop on over here for more details!
When you invest in professional portraits, you are investing in your family’s memories for years to come. You are investing in Marisa’s vision, expertise, and experience as an artist. You are investing in your family’s authentic moments and real connections captured in a beautiful way. You are investing in memories so beautiful they deserve a forever spot on your walls, in your albums, and in your hearts.
Marisa is a licensed and insured professional photographer with the Professional Photographers of America. She puts her heart and soul into each session so at Marisa McDonald Photography you can expect a completely unique, customized session, designed just for you. Even after your session, every image is carefully chosen, retouched, and beautifully enhanced to ensure the best quality and your total satisfaction. Marisa spends an average of 10-15 hours per client, including time at your session, time perfecting your images, and time making sure your experience is magically memorable from start to finish. Marisa only works with professional labs to ensure that your products are the highest quality.
If you’ve taken a look at this page, you know Marisa prides herself on authentic photography. Authentic photography means 1) Marisa is authentic with her clients personally; 2) She loves capturing authentic moments and real connections; and 3) She provides authentic, straight-forward pricing. When you come to Marisa and invest in your family’s memories, She wants you to know what to expect before you ever book and to be thrilled with what you receive for every moment after that. This desire is reflected in every part of your portrait experience, even in your investment.
Marisa McDonald Photography Family, Maternity & Newborn Portrait Sessions
- Up to 90 minutes of photography at a location of your choice within 50 miles of Oceanside.
- Online wardrobe styling assistance.
- 100+ lightly and beautifully edited images with print release in a beautiful professional gallery.
- All images are full resolution, ready for immediate download and include print release.
- You may select up to 10 images for enhanced edits per your request. Typical edit requests include “head swaps”, blemish removal, distraction removal from the background, and sky enhancement.
- Enjoy the convenience of a modern online store right in your gallery for easy shopping for variety of professional products such as prints, albums, canvas, and more.
Looking for a smaller session? Mini session offerings are available in the beautiful San Luis Rey neighborhood on Camp Pendleton in Oceanside. The neighborhood is quite scenic and offers a variety of options including rolling hill vistas, cozy woodsy nooks, and wide neutral-colored desert hill scenes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details and pricing.
*Sales tax will be added to all physical products including prints, albums, and USB drives.
Looking for a complete price list of a la carte products or ready to book your session? Just email me at email@example.com. You can also check out this blog post for a sneak peek of some of the amazing products Marisa offers!